Indoor Plants for Your Office
It is always a good idea to include some life into your workspace. Plants can help you by improving productivity and satisfaction on the job. It also beautifies your space. Having plants around will also help in reducing your stress and increasing your creativity. They also help absorb background noise. Mentioned below are a few low-maintenance indoor plants perfect for your office.
- Cacti – cactus is the best low-maintenance plant for your office. It can grow under natural lighting. It needs to be watered once a week during summer and once in three weeks during winter.
- Peace lily – This office plant is ideal for smart planting and can tolerate low to medium light levels and requires only monthly watering. This plant is also known for removing toxins in the environment.
- Jade plants – these plants don’t require much light and hence can be kept anywhere in your office. Make sure to check if the soil is dry before watering it.
- Spider plants – these are the best plants to increase the visual interest of your office. It is one of the easiest plants to grow. It can last up to a month without watering and can also thrive well in low light.
- Weeping Fig – it has waxy green leaves. It is a great plant to filter toxins from carpets and furniture.