When Users register on the Platform, the Users may provide the Company with certain information voluntarily specific to the nature of the service being availed on the Platform and/or certain information may be collected by the Company.
Information collected by the Company may include but is not limited to the following:
- First name and last name.
- Contact Details (Permanent Address, Email ID).
- Financial information (like credit card or banking details).
If the Company has reasons to suspect that the information provided by any User is misleading, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, the Company reserves the right to refuse provision of the Services to the User, at its sole discretion.
USES OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED:
We collect Personal Information only necessary for the following objectives:
- To create and maintain your account.
- To enable you to avail of our Services and ensure an efficient customer care experience.
- To send marketing communications to inform you of new products or services or other information that may be of interest.
- To improve marketing and promotional efforts and improve the Platform’s content and Service offerings.
We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information in response to any statutory or legal requirements in order to protect our rights, the rights of our other Users, and any other person or property.
The Platform offers publicly accessible blogs and community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. The Company may or may not be able to remove your personal information.
We will use or disclose your Personal Information if we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or property, violations of the Platform’s other policies, or as otherwise required by law when responding to subpoenas, court orders, and other legal processes.
RIGHTS OF THE USERS:
As a User, the Company grants complete control of the data submitted. The rights pertaining thereto are listed below:
- The right to access, update or delete the data We have on the User.
- Users have the right to have their data rectified if that data is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to withdraw consent. Users have the right to withdraw their consent at any time where consent is given pertaining to Personal Data.
Please note that Users may be asked to verify identity before responding to such requests. If the Users are unable to perform these actions themselves, please get in touch with email@example.com for assistance.
Users have the right to opt out of the Platform and/or Services at any moment. In addition, the Users can, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, inquire whether the Company is in possession of their personal data, and they may also require the Company to delete and destroy all such information.