Pretty Pink Houseplants
If you wish to add some color to your house, then indoor plants with pink leaves are the best option for you. Yes, you have read it right! Plants don’t just have pink flowers, they can also have leaves with a combination of green and pink colors. Such plants tend to be eye-catching. Here are some pretty pink houseplants that can spice up the look and feel of your house.
- Mosaic plant – is a common houseplant. It has leaves having mosaics in the shades of pink and green. It is used as an ornamental plant because of its size.
- Pink Jelly Bean – is one of the fewest completely pink plants. It is suitable for small spaces because of its tiny size. It amplifies the style quotient of your home because of the jelly bean-like leaves.
- Syngonium Pink – this plant has a striking feature because of its impressive pink leaves that are heart-shaped. It can be grown either in a pot or even in a hanging container.
- Anthurium Pink – also known as the flamingo flower. The anthurium can last up to 8 weeks and also new ones bloom often. It is one of the best air-purifying plants.
- Pink Polka Dot Plant – these plants are also called freckle-faced plants. Just as its name suggests, this plant has leaves with distinctive polka dots on them. A perfect plant to brighten up a small space.