If adding a little life to the dull corner of your house is on your wishlist, then we suggest you consider getting some gardening done inside your home.
Here are a few best houseplants for low light.
- Chinese Evergreen (Aglaonema) – this is a pretty good indoor plant as the requirement for sunlight is very low. They filter the air and can be grown in the corner of the house.
- Cast Iron Plant (Aspidistra elatior) – this is a very strong plant. The plant can survive easily inside a room because of the low requirements of sunlight and can survive for quite a long time without sunlight. This plant is very difficult to kill.
- Dumb Cane (Dieffenbachia) – lack of sunlight cannot harm this plant. These are very beautiful plants and the freshness provided by them is incomparable to any other.
- Maidenhair Fern (Adiantum) – this plant looks like the mane of a maiden and is hung in the corners of the rooms. This is a very beautiful plant for the shady indoors.
- Parlor Palm (Chamaedorea Elegans) – the parlor plants are the elements of the Victorian era. They are the ones known to the Victorian people as an expensive plant and are kept in households to increase.
- Peacock Plant (Calathea makoyana) – The foliage of the peacock plant looks like that of the peacock. It’s a good plant for your dark rooms.
- Peperomia (Peperomia) – these plants are very good to keep on the tabletops. They are very cute and they require a minimalistic amount of sunlight to grow.
- Pothos (Epipremnum aureum) – pothos plants are the user-friendly plants. The new planters will find the plant to be very hardy and beautiful to look at. The sunlight requirement of this plant is very low.
- Prayer Plant (Maranta leuconeura) – the folding up of the leaves during winter makes this plant look like it is praying at night hours. The beauty of the plant lies in this fact and is very special to any household.
- Venus Flytrap (Dionaea muscipala) – this is a kind of plant which is insectivorous in nature. This can be a cool addition to your household in all conditions.