Herbs for Organs
Taking care of your body is fundamental to living a fulfilled life, they say. Your body needs a bit of everything to keep up with your plans and ambitions. If the body is a machine, the organs form the cogs. It is vital, therefore, to keep them in good fettle. Here are some herbs that can help your organs stay in top shape.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is mainly used in healing wounds. It is also known to relieve chronic pains. With its antioxidant properties, turmeric is believed to improve liver function.
- Peppermint – peppermint oil has many health benefits. It can be used for having immediate relief from muscle pain, itchiness, headache, and nausea. Also used in mouthwashes.
- Garlic – both raw and cooked form of garlic has a lot of health benefits. Helps lower blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood clotting. It also aids in improving your immune system.
- Ginger – helps in reducing weight and is also good for treating chronic indigestion. Alternative remedy for various forms of cancer. It also helps recover from a cold or flu.
- Fennel – fennels seeds are known to reduce symptoms of asthma. It helps purify the blood and improves eyesight.