The feeling of freshness and being revitalized can do wonders for our mental health. It is widely known how houseplants can both supplement better air quality and also add a fresh fragrance to one’s surroundings. Here are the best houseplants which can bring not only aroma but serenity to your home.
- Lavender – a perfect low-maintenance plant for your bedroom. It gives out a pleasant smell. Lavender requires bright sunlight for at least 4 to 5 hours a day.
- Scented Geranium – this plant is different from other plants as this has scented foliage. It comes in different colors and scents and must be kept near a window as it requires direct sunlight.
- Lemon Balm – as the name suggests, this plant has a lemony scent. Lemon balm requires a minimum of 5 hours of sunlight so make sure you keep it near a window. Keeping it near the window will also help you in getting a lemony smell across your room because of the wind blowing.
- Jasmine – another perfect low-maintenance plant. It is said that the smell of jasmine helps relieve your tiredness. Place this plant where there is full sunlight.
- Orchids – one of the well-liked houseplants. It’s easy to maintain. There are many varieties of orchids and some of the varieties don’t have any kind of smell. The orchids that smell have a refreshing fragrance.